Can I return an item?
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return the unused merchandise, complete with packaging, tags and proof of purchase within 28 days for a full refund (excluding P&P).
- Unused goods can be returned after this period but will only be exchanged at the current selling price.
- Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or an exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club.
- In addition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or an exchange if the goods have been worn or used unless proven faulty.
- Some SALE items are excluded from our refund policy items of this nature will be clearly marked.
- We offer no refund or exchange on any personalised products (eg. clothing, glassware, city walk bricks, canvas prints, welsh slate products), underwear, books, DVDs, jewellery or gift vouchers unless proven faulty.
How do I return or exchange an item?
- Wrap the item(s) securely in a suitable envelope or packet.
- Please include a covering note with your order details. This will ensure your returned item is handed efficiently as possible.
- *Post the item by recorded delivery to the following address:
Oxford United Club Shop
*For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service when returning the item(s) as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received. We do not accept responsibility for charges incurred when returning items unless proven faulty.
Please allow up to 10 working days for this to be processed.
- Bring the item(s) and the proof of purchase down to the stadium superstore.
- A member of the team will be available to assist you with your return.
What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
In the unlikely event that we send you the wrong product, we will refund you your original postage back to the card which was used to purchase the item(s). Please contact our customer services team on 01865 747231 for information on how to send the wrong item(s) back to us.
What should I do if an item is broken or faulty?
In the unlikely event that you receive a broken or faulty item(s), please contact our customer services team on 01865 747231 for information on how to send the item(s) back to us.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.